First, send the rice bran meal to the roary extractor, the meal will be fully soaked in the extractor by the solvent. Thus, the oil in the rice bran will be absorbed in to the solvent.
1.Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pretreatment rice brain with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil) .
2. DTDC: It is usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
3. Miscella tanks:It is uesed for purifying miscella will be pumped into it.
4. 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator: used to separate the solvent from the oil. After this process, the solvent can be removed 85%.
5. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
6. Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.