1.Rotary sifter: to separate rice bran from broken rice.
2.Extruder: Adjust structure and temperature of rice bran to meet the requirement of going to extraction process. Under the function of high pressure, high temperature and high friction,
passivate the active lipase, peroxidase and so on. So the storage life will be enlarged, and nutritional ingredient saved.
3.Drying:. Adjust moisture of rice bran to meet the requirement of going to extraction process.
Solvent Extraction process:
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type plant oil extractor
2. Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be diss-olved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3. DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , then add saline water to it. The phospholipid in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.