Crude oil: Soybean oil, sunflower seed oil, peanut oil, rice bran oil, corn germ oil, mustard seed oil, cottonseed oil, safflower seed oil, camellia seed oil, flaxseed oil, peony seed oil, palm oil, tea seed oil, ect.
Oil refining is a complicated process normally, including physical and chemical refining. An optimization refining process is the essence of the oil production. According to different physical and chemical characters of the oil and accompaniment, separate oil and impurities with the help of acid, alkali, high temperature process, ect. to improve the oil stability and safety for using and storage.
Our main oil refining process as follows:
1) Intermittent Refining Process:
It’s suitable for small scale oil refinery plant. It’s major process including degumming, deacidification, bleaching, deodorization.
2) Semi-continuous Refining Process
It’s major process including degumming, deacidification, bleaching, deodorization.
3) Full continuous Refining Process
It’s suitable for large scale oil refining plant. The major process including degumming and alkali refining, deacidification, water washing, drying, bleaching, filtration, deodorization.
Refining workshop feature:
1) Massively increase heat recovery system, improve the Inefficient use of heat, save energy.
2) Automatic control of adding clay during bleaching process and ration adding to ensure bleaching effect.
3) Deodorization heating adopt vacuum exchange heat and heating, make oil quality more stable and heat transfer more efficient.
4) Use packing and tray plate structure deodorization tower which is specially designed for oil, reduce the steam consumption, meanwhile, the tray provide necessary hot bleaching.
5) The oil quality, production consumption, equipment configuration and system control achieve first-class at home and abroad.